Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas To All...

So Christmas is upon us! To be honest, I'm very grinch-like on Christmas, 
but how can you be when creatures like this exist in the world? Tubs is the cutest little kitten ever!! I think I'm in love.

Speaking of love, all the love that has been lacking in my life has come rushing back. I was having a very tough week and with Christmas coming, I was so worried I'd be in the worst mood. Luckily, everything has gone back to normal and I can breathe again. I'm disappointed in myself (as are many of my friends) about resorting to smoking, but consider the habit kicked! I threw out my pack as soon as I no longer needed it.  I'm happy that things are going the way they are and I don't regret my decision in the least. As long as I'm happy, that's all that matters.



I had a Christmas dinner at Melo's house with the girls and it was lovely. Melo and I cooked a traditional dessert passed down to us form our grandmothers. We were extremely nervous because it was our first time making it, but it was a hit. Melo cooked her first turkey, 
and Dani and I helped with all the side dishes. The night (and the food) was a complete success! No one was stressed, all the food was cooked and ready on time and everything was dee-lish!  I'm so glad I met this wonderful group of people. They are genuine, sweet and down-to-earth. I had the most lovely dinner with them last night. I'm already excited for my dinner with them next year :) . For our secret santa, Monica picked my name and bought me season 9 of Friends and  gift certificate to AA! Now I'm only missing seasons 1,2,8 and 10 of Friends..yay!

 So my question to everyone is...gifts, gifts, gifts. What did everyone ask for and what did you get?! Oh p.s my aunt's new bf is from England and he got me a Burberry key chain in silver...its gorgeous! So let me know about all the gifts and remember to eat A LOT!

love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment