Sunday, February 1, 2009

Unmotivated.


I haven't been feeling much like myself this week, especially this weekend. I'm not sure why, but i'm hoping its just due to pms (sorry if that's too much info, I sound like christina d now lol) anywho, I felt some surge of motivation when I wrote my last post (what with my lists and all) but to be honest I got almost nothing done. My test is tomorrow and I am barely prepared.

Things kind of suck right now. 
Just wanted to say...

P.s I found this and it made me feel a tad better




4 comments:

  1. hahaha i love it. listen, we are girls. pms happens. i don't care if it's "too much info" anymore. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much desensitized to such comments. All the same, I know what you mean about feeling motivated and then not actually getting anything done. All the same, I'm sure you'll do well on your exam.

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks guys, but its 7am currently, I may as well have slept on a jagged rock, and am still not prepared for the test.

    my plan = skip first two classes and stay in the library. CRAM SESSION STYLEZ.

    ReplyDelete